India Post Recruitment 2020: India Post Office has announced a notification for the recruitment of Staff Car Driver vacancy 2020, against Advt No: MSE-13/Recruitment of Driver/2020/07. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 02-07-2020.
India Post Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for Staff Car Driver Post
India Post is looking for eligible candidates with 10th qualification to fill in 1 vacant position at the Department of Posts, India Post Office, Nagpur, Maharashtra. Other details of India Post Staff Car Driver Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
India Post Vacancy Notification 2020
Staff Car Driver Jobs 2020
|Notification||India Post Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||02/07/2020|
|Job Location||India Post|
|Hiring Organization||India Post Office|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Announced on||02 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||02 Jul 2020|
- The Age of the Applicant should be 56 years as on Closing Date of Receipt of Applications.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Deputation/ Absorption of officials in the Department of posts: From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group- C) and Group-C employees in the pay matrix Level- 01 as per 7th CPC in the Department of Posts, who possess valid Driving License for light and a heavy motor vehicle on the basis of a Trade test/ Driving test to assess the competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicle.
- Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces personnel: From officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on a regular basis or regular Group- C employees in the pay matrix Level -01 as per 7th CPC who fulfill the necessary qualification prescribed as under.
- Possession of a valid Driving license for light and heavy motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of driving light and heavy motor vehicle for at least three years & Pass in 10th standard.
- Pay matrix Level-02 as per 7th CPC and will be regularized as per pay rule.
- To Selection Process See the Notification, Direct Link is given below.
How to Apply
- India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 02 July 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan a copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Manager, Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001, along with copies of following Documents:-
- Integrity certificate.
- List of major/minor penalties imposed if any, on official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed, a “Nil” certificate should be enclosed).
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2015- 16 to 2019-20) (attested on each page by a Gazetted officer) (Wherever applicable).
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply India Post Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.