Short Information: CSIR – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) has Published An Official Notification for the PhD Programme Aug Session Admission 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following IMMT Admission in the Prescribed Format on or before 28 May 2020, Check More Details Through IMMT Official Website i.e. @immt.res.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
IMMT is Accepting Online Form from Eligible Candidates Having B.Tech, M.Tech, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, GATE Qualification for PhD Programme for 2020 August Session in IMMT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Other Details of ICF Paramedical Staff Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
CSIR – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT)
IMMT PhD Programme Aug Session Admission 2020 >> Admission Summary
|Notification||IMMT PhD Programme Admission Online Form 2020 | Aug Session|
|Start Date of Submission||26/04/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||28/05/2020|
|Location||CSIR – IMMT: Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Acharyavihar, Bhubaneswar – 751013|
|Hiring Organization||CSIR – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT)|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, Engg Graduate, M.Sc, GATE|
|Functional Area||PhD Programme Aug Session Admission 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Apr 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 May 2020|
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
Eligibility & Education Qualification
- Ph. D. (Engineering): A Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Metallurgical/Chemical/ Mineral / Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical Engg./ Computer Science/Information Technology with a good academic record having valid CSIR-SRF or equivalent fellowship OR Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Metallurgical/Chemical/Mineral/Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical with a good academic record and valid high GATE score (will be considered through GATE-JRFship of CSIR).
- Ph. D. (Science): A Master’s degree in Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biological Sciences) having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies e.g. CSIR, UGC, DST, DBT, etc.) INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships.
- To Selection Procedure See the Official Notification, Link is Given Below.
How to Apply
- ICSIR – Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) PhD Programme Aug Session Admission Admission 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online on or before 28 May 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details In Preview Mode, Before Submit The Application Form Online.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.