Short Information: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has Released An Official Notification for the Research Associate Post Recruitment 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Application Form for the following IIT Roorkee Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before May 25 2020, Check More Details through IIT Roorkee Official Website i.e. @iitr.ac.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
IIT Roorkee is hiring Candidate, having B.Tech, M.Tech Qualifications, for Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand on a Project Entitled “MoRTH Chair Professor”.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Research Associate Post Recruitment 2020 Job Overview
|Post Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2020 Research Associate Post|
|Last Date of Submission||25/05/2020|
|Job Location||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee Uttarakhand|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee – Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India – 247667|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, Post Graduate|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Notification Date||09 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||25 May 2020|
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility / Educational Qualification
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering & M.Tech in Civil Engineering Preferably from Transportation Engineering/Structural Engineering.
- ₹40,000-60,000/- Per Month
- On The Basis Of Interview.
How to Apply
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee Research Associate Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply on or before 25 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Offline.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details, Before Submit the Application Form Offline.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee. if Asked.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible Candidates May Send Their Application In The Prescribed Format Along With Degree(s)/Certificate(s) And Experience Certificate(s) To The Office Of Principal Investigator.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Offline.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.