IIT Patna Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Patna has announced a notification for the recruitment of JRF vacancy 2020, against Advt No: R&D/451/SERB/167/Revision1. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement, Apply Online Application Form, and Attend the Walk-in-Interview on 25-06-2020.
IIT Patna Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for JRF Post
IIT Patna is looking for eligible candidates with B.Tech, GATE qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position in Indian Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar on Temporary Basis on a project entitled “Development of an Ionic Liquid Based Ultra-High Heat Dissipation Module for Energy Efficient Boiling Systems“. Other details of IIT Patna JRF Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
IIT Patna Vacancy Notification 2020
JRF Jobs 2020
|Notification||IIT Patna JRF Recruitment 2020|
|Walk-in Date (Online Test)||25/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||19/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Patna|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, GATE|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline / Walk-in-Interview|
|Notification Announced on||08 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply||19 Jun 2020|
|Walk-in Date (Online Test)||25 Jun 2020|
|Interview (only for those who clear the online test)||26 Jun 2020|
- The upper age limit of the applicant is 28 years (B.Tech./B.E.) and 32 years (M.Tech./M.E.)
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- B.Tech./B.E. or equivalent (from any Institute other than IITs) in a relevant area with a minimum CPI of 8.0 or 75% of marks with a valid GATE score. OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in a relevant area with a minimum CPI of 7.0 with a valid GATE score OR Bachelor’s degree from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in a relevant area with CPI of 8.0 and above.
- ₹31000 + 8% HRA for the first two years followed by ₹35000 + 8% HRA for the Third year.
How to Apply
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna JRF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply on or before 19 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan a copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to write an email to the project investigator Dr. Rishi Raj, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Patna (Email IDs: rrajiitp.ac.in and rraj.iitpgmail.com). The subject of the email should read as “JRF Position DOA-451”.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply IIT Patna Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.