IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer vacancy 2020, against Advt. No: P.Rect./R&D/2020/122. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 09-06-2020.
IIT Kanpur Vacancies Notification 2020 – Application Form Project Engineer Post
IIT Kanpur is looking for highly motivated candidates having B.Tech, M.Tech qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh on a project entitled “Development of Reconfigurable Flat Panel Metasurface Antenna”. Other details of IIT Kanpur Project Engineer Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Notification 2020
Project Engineer Jobs 2020
|Notification||IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 » Project Engineer Post|
|Last Date of Submission||09/06/2020|
|Job Location||Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Announced on||01 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||09 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- M.Tech OR B.Tech + 3 years relevant experience.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
Skill Requirements and Responsibilities
- PCB Designing: Circuit design and layout, using operational amplifiers, filters, A/ D and low power management ICs, etc, Schematic capture, Review Layout, Gerber review Cold Test and functional Testing of hardware.
- Expert in PCB designing software like Altium Designer, OrCad capture & Eagle.
- Experience in programming of embedded systems (CPUs, microcontrollers), good knowledge in C / C++ as well as low – level programming skills.
- Excellent Hands-on skills in hardware debugging and board bring out.
- Exposure to commonly used IDEs for Embedded systems like Atmel studio and debugging techniques.
- Ability to perform Hardware design interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc.
- Good hands-on experience in analog, DSP & sensor interfacing (Particularly thermal sensors like a thermistor, RTD, etc.).
- Excellent proven skills in soldering techniques such as SMD soldering.
- Equipment handling related to component assembly likes SMT Stencil printer, pick & place, Rework Station, reflow oven, etc.
- Actively support the team with debugging, hardware/ software bug tracking, functional verification, validation for product development.
- ₹26400-2200-66000 (per month based on qualification)
- The selection will be on the basis of Zoom/Skype online interview.
How to Apply
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Project Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan a copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with a complete resume with full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates to [email protected]
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply IIT Kanpur Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.