IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 20-06-2020.
IIT Kanpur Vacancies Notification 2020 – Application Form Junior Research Fellow Post
IIT Kanpur is looking for eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE qualification to fill in 1 vacant position in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh on Temporary on Co-terminus Basis on a project entitled “Turbulent Jet Manipulation Using Unsteady Injection”. Other details of IIT Kanpur Junior Research Fellow Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020
|Advertisement||IIT Kanpur Junior Research Fellow Online Form 2020|
|Notice Announced on||23/05/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||20/06/2020|
|Hiring Organisation||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Date||23 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||20 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Master of Technology/Engineering in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Aerodynamics or Master of Technology/Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Fluid Sciences or B. Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering with a valid GATE score.
- ₹31,000/- plus HRA as per the Rules.
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline before June 20, 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply through email providing their detailed Bio-data including the details of complete professional/academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the Dr. Arun Kumar P Assistant Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur-208016, Uttar Pradesh Email: [email protected] with the Subject: “Junior Research Fellow – Turbulent Jet Manipulation Using Unsteady Injection”.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply IIT Kanpur Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.