IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020: IIT Kanpur has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Associate-II vacancy 2020, against File No.HQ-HRORECT(OMR0)/ 6 /2020-HR-RECT. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 30-06-2020.
IIT Kanpur Vacancies Notification 2020 – Application Form Project Associate-II Post
IIT Kanpur is looking for eligible candidates with M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD, GATE, NET qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position at Department of Biotechnology, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur on a project entitled “Cyclic-PROTACs Triggered by Chemical or Light for Spatiotemporally Controlled Degradation of Intracellular Proteins in Cancer”. Other details of IIT Kanpur Project Associate-II Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Summary
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Notification 2020
Project Associate-II Jobs 2020
|Notification||IIT Kanpur Project Associate-II Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||30/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||IIT Kanpur|
|Education Qualification||M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD, GATE, NET|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Released on||13 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- MSc/ MTech with NET/GATE and minimum of two years of research experience or PhD in medicinal/ Organic Chemistry, immunology, cell and molecular biology, genetics, biochemistry, pathology, bioinformatics, or genome sciences.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
Department Wise Post Details
- Department of Biotechnology
- “Cyclic-PROTACs Triggered by Chemical or Light for Spatiotemporally Controlled Degradation of Intracellular Proteins in Cancer”.
- ₹35,000 + HRA (As per Institute Norms).
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- IIT Kanpur Project Associate-II Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready to scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to a[email protected], along with mentioned below:
- Cover letter discussing your interest in this position, research interests and career goals.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Contact information for two references (at least one person the candidate has worked with).
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply IIT Kanpur Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.