Short Information: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has published a recruitment notification of Junior Research Fellow vacancies 2020 at 01 Post. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following IIT Kanpur Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2020, check more details through IIT Kanpur official website i.e. @iitk.ac.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
IIT Kanpur Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form Junior Research Fellow Post
IIT Kanpur is hiring eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position in IIT Kanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh on Temporary on Co-terminus Basis on a project entitled “Turbulent Jet Manipulation Using Unsteady Injection”.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment Notification 2020
Other details about IIT Kanpur Junior Research Fellow Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important Links for download official notification are given below…
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Notification 2020 – IIT Kanpur 2020 Job Information
|Notification||IIT Kanpur Junior Research Fellow Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||20/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Recruitment 2020
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Notification 2020
Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2020
|Notification Date||23 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||20 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Master of Technology/Engineering in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Aerodynamics or Master of Technology/Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Fluid Sciences or B. Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering with a valid GATE score.
- ₹31,000/- plus HRA as per the Rules.
How to Apply
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline before June 20, 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply through email providing their detailed Bio-data including the details of complete professional/academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the Dr. Arun Kumar P Assistant Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur-208016, Uttar Pradesh Email: [email protected] with the Subject: “Junior Research Fellow – Turbulent Jet Manipulation Using Unsteady Injection”.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply IIT Kanpur Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.