IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi has announced a notification for the recruitment of Jr. Research Fellow vacancy 2020, against Advt No.: IITD/IRD/083/2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 12-06-2020.
IIT Delhi Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for Jr. Research Fellow Post
IIT Delhi is looking for an eligible candidate with B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, GATE, NET qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position at Department of Applied Mechanics, IIT Delhi, New Delhi on Contract Basis on a project entitled “A Numerical Study of Submesoscale Processes Driven by River Plumes in the bay of Bengal Region (RP03839G) “. Other details of IIT Delhi Jr. Research Fellow Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
IIT Delhi Vacancy Notification 2020
Jr. Research Fellow Jobs 2020
|Notification Issued for||IIT Delhi Jr. Research Fellow Recruitment 2020|
|Notification Announced on||28/05/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||12/06/2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Hiring Organisation||Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, GATE, NET|
|Functional Area||Engineering / Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Advertisement Announced on||28 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||12 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- 1st class M.Sc. / B. Tech. in relevant discipline with NET/GATE* qualification. OR
- M.Tech (with GATE* qualification) in relevant discipline. First class (minimum 60%) is required in the qualifying degree. Experience related to ocean modeling and programming skill in Fortran / Matlab is desirable. The candidate is required to have some fundamental knowledge of physical oceanography and numerical modelling. Familiarity with ROMS, MITGcm, or any other large scale ocean model is desirable.
- *The requirement of NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF may be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks).
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Jr. Research Fellow||1|
- ₹31,000 per month plus HRA @ 24%
- To Selection Process See the Notification, Direct Link is given below.
How to Apply
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Jr. Research Fellow Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online on or before 12/06/2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. Vamsi Krishna Chalamalla at email id: [email protected]
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply IIT Delhi Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.