Short Information: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM) has Published An Official Notification for the Junior Research Fellow Post Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following IISER Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy in the Prescribed Format on or before 10 June 2020, Check More Details Through IISER Thiruvananthapuram Official Website i.e. @iisertvm.ac.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
IISER-TVM is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having GATE, NET, Post Graduate Qualification to fill up 1 Vacant Position in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on Contract Basis on a Project Entitled “Quantum Point Contact Charge Amplifiers Embedded In A Planar Superconducting Microwave Resonator: Quantum-limited Charge Sensing And Counting”.
Other Details of IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM)
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Post Vacancy 2020 >> Job Information
|Post Name||IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Post Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||10/06/2020|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM)|
|Education Qualification||GATE, NET, Post Graduate|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Notification Date||11 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 Jun 2020|
Age Limit As on 10/06/2020
- 28 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 01 Post
Eligibility / Educational Qualification
- Master’s Degree In Physics Or Related Fields Such As Engineering Physics, Materials Science, Materials Engineering Or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree In Electrical Engineering/Materials Science/Material Engineering/Applied Physics/Engineering Physics, With A Minimum Of 60% Marks, Selected Through A Process Prescribed In Any One Of The Following
- (A) Scholars Who Are Selected Through National Eligibility Tests-UGC Net Including Lectureship And GATE.
- ₹31000/- Plus HRA Per Month
- To Selection Procedure Read the Official Notification, Link is Given Below.
How to Apply
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellow Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 10 Jun 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible Candidates Can Submit Their Application In The Prescribed Format Along With Copies Of Certificates And Scorecards Showing The Eligibility, To Email- [email protected]
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Offline.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.