Short Information: Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Has Published An Official Notification for the Recruitment of Program cum Incubation Manager Job Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following IIMR Vacancy 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 01 June 2020, Check More Details Through IIMR Official Website i.e. @millets.res.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
IIMR is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having M.Tech, MBA, PGDM Qualification to fill up 1 Vacant Position in Indian Institute of Millets Research, Hyderabad, Telangana on Deputation Basis.
Other Details about IIMR Program cum Incubation Manager Post 2020 Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Indian Institute of Millets Research
IIMR Program cum Incubation Manager Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Notification >> Job Information
|Notification||IIMR Program cum Incubation Manager Post Online Form 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||01/06/2020 09:30 AM|
|Job Location||IIMR Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech, MBA, PGDM|
|Notification Date||20 Apr 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||01 Jun 2020 09:30 AM|
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
- Maximum for Men: 40 years
- Maximum for Women: 45 years
- Age Relexation As per rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility & Education Qualification
- MBA/ M Tech/ PGDM/ Equivalent Master Degree in Agri-Business/ Finance/ Marketing/ Agri Marketing/ Agri Economics/ Economics/ Technology Commercialization/ Food Technology/ Entrepreneurship from Recognized Institute/ University.
At least 2-3 years in Technology Commercialization, Supported Incubators, Assessment, Evaluation of Projects Startups and with experience in sharp ecosystem, and Entrepreneurial nature & industry/ Incubation experience (Agri/ Food sector preferred).
- ₹ 70,000 per month.
- On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Indian Institute of Millets Research Program cum Incubation Manager Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Attend Walk-in-interview on 01 Jun 2020 09:30 AM at Conference Hall, Nutrihub, ICAR-IIMR.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply IIMR Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.