Short Information: Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIIT) has Published An Official Notification for the Deputy Registrar Non-Faculty Post Vacancy 2020, against Advt No: IIITK/Rectt/20-21/NF/09 Dated 11th May 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Application Form for the following IIIT Kalyani Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before 10 Jun 2020 04:00 PM, check more details through 10 Jun 2020 04:00 PM Official Website i.e. @iiitkalyani.edu.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
Other Details of IIIT Kalyani Non-Faculty Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIIT)
IIIT Kalyani Deputy Registrar Non-Faculty Post 2020 – Job Summary
|Post Name||IIIT Kalyani Recruitment 2020 Deputy Registrar Non-Faculty Post|
|Last Date of Submission||10/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani, Near Webel IT-Park, Phase 3, Block A, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235, India|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Notification Date||10 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||10 Jun 2020 04:00 PM|
- Not Exceeding 50 Years
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility / Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Deputy Registrar||1||Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from recognised Universities/Institutes of repute and consistently good academic records. Essential|
Deputation/Contract: Officers from the Central/State Government or Institute of national importance or Universities/Universities level Institute or PSU/Industry:
(i) Holding analogous post, OR With at least 5 years’ service in posts in the pay level 11 as per Central Pay Commission or its equivalent and having experience in administration, establishment and accounts matters, and
- Nine (9) years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in Level-10 of Pay Matrix ₹57700-98200 (Prerevised: PB-3, AGP ₹ 6000) and above in a reputed organisation with experience in educational administration, or
- Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education, or
- 5 years’ of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar in Level-10 of Pay Matrix ₹56100- 177500 (Pre-revised: PB-3, GP ₹5400) or in an equivalent post in IITs / IIITs / University System / Research Institute / Central Government Departments.
- ₹78800 Level 12
- On The Basis Of Interview.
How to Apply
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Kalyani (IIIT) Deputy Registrar Non-Faculty Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply on or before 10 Jun 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Offline.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details, Before Submit the Application Form.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application Form Along With Scanned Copy Documents To Registrar (Offg.), Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Kalyani On Or Before 10 Jun 2020 04:00 Pm By E-mail Only ([email protected]), And Hardcopy Within 15 Days After Withdrawal Of Lockdown.
- The application form (hard copy) complete in all respect is to be submitted to Registrar (Offg.), Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani, WEBEL IT Park, 14, Adibasi Para, Opp. Kalyani Water Treatment Plant, Near Buddha Park, Kalyani, Nadia, PIN: 741 235, West Bengal, India on or before 15 Days’ after the withdrawal of lockdown by Speed Post only.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Deputy Registrar” and the subject of the E-mail should be “Application for the post of Deputy Registrar against Advt. No. IIITK/Rectt/20-21/NF/09 dated 11th May 2020”
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Offline.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.