IIFT Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has announced a notification for the recruitment of Officer (Accreditation & Ranking) vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 24-06-2020.
IIFT Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply Online Officer (Accreditation & Ranking) Post
IIFT is looking for eligible candidates with MS, Post Graduate qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position at IIFT, New Delhi on a contract basis. Other details of IIFT Officer (Accreditation & Ranking) Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
IIFT Vacancy Notification 2020
Officer (Accreditation & Ranking) Jobs 2020
|Notification||IIFT Officer (Accreditation & Ranking) Recruitment 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||08/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||24/06/2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Education Qualification||MS, Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Jun 2020|
- The upper age of the Applicant should not be more than than 55 years at the time of receipt of application.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Post-graduate Degree in Management/ International Management or Relations/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Social Works or Welfare/ Statistics/ Public Administration/Law with a good second division.
- Academic writing and verbal communication skills in English & Hindi language.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in dealing with Rankings or Accreditation related work in Higher Educational Institute or an Institute of repute.
- ₹1,00,000 Per Month.
- Lower or Higher Salary Can Be Offered Depending Upon The Work Experience.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Officer (Accreditation & Ranking) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 08/06/2020 to 24/06/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply IIFT Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.