Short Information: Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Delhi has Published An Official Notification for the Assistant Post Job Vacancies 2020, against Advt No: F/Admn/DR/2019-20. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Form for the following ICCR Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format on or before May 23 2020, through ICCR Official Website i.e. @iccr.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
ICCR Assistant Post Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
|Post Name||ICCR Assistant Post 2020 Apply Online for 7 Post|
|Start Date of Submission||09/05/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||23/05/2020|
|Job Location||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Hiring Organization||Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Delhi|
|Education Qualification||Degree / Graduate|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 May 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 May 2020|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹250|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
|Gen/ UR||30 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST|
03 years for OBC
10 years for PWD
Vacancy Details Total: 7 Posts
Eligibility / Educational Qualification
- Degree from Recognized University.
- PB-2 ₹9300-34800 + ₹4200 GP/ Level 6
- Interview, Computer Based Examination, and Skill Test.
How to Apply
- ICCR Assistant Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online between 09 May 2020 to 23 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.