Short Information: IACS – Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science has issued a notification for the recruitment of Research Associate vacancies 2020, against Advt No: AIS/KDMR/019. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following IACS Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 11 June 2020, check more details through IACS official website i.e. @iacs.res.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online now.
IACS Jobs Notification 2020 @Apply for Research Associate Post
IACS is hiring eligible candidates with B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, PhD, MS qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position at Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata, West Bengal. Other details about IACS Research Associate Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
IACS Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Information
|Notification||IACS Research Associate Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||11/06/2020|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hiring Organization||IACS – Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science|
|Education Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, PhD, MS|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Medical, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Recruitment 2020
IACS Vacancy Notification 2020
Research Associate Jobs 2020
|Notification Announced on||20 Mar 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||11 Jun 2020|
- The upper age limit of the Applicant should not be above 34 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per GOI Norms.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- A Ph.D. degree in Physics (Experimental Condensed Matter Physics) from a recognized University or Institute. The candidate should have experience in synthesis and characterization of organic/inorganic perovskites and 2D-materials, fabrication of optoelectronic devices and nanoelectronic devices, and thin film deposition techniques, etc.
- Minimum average marks of 55% in B.Sc./B.Tech. and M.Sc./M. Tech./M.S. degree.
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
- As per rules of the Association.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Research Associate Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to Dr. K. D. M. Rao, ([email protected], [email protected]).
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply IACS Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.