Short Information: Goa University has Published An Official Notification for the HRDC Faculty Post Vacancy 2020, against Advt No: GU/Adm.(T)/504/2020/183. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Form for the following Goa University Recruitment 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 11 June 2020, Check More Details Through Goa University Official Website i.e. @unigoa.ac.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Goa University is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having Ph.D., M.Phil, NET Qualification to fill up 1 Vacant Position in Goa University, Goa on a Regular Basis.
Other Details of Goa University HRDC Faculty Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Goa University HRDC Faculty Post Vacancy 2020 >> Job Information
|Notification||Goa University HRDC Faculty Post Online Form 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||12/05/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||11/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Goa University|
|Education Qualification||Ph.D., M.Phil., NET|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 May 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit Read the Official Notification.
- All Candidates: ₹1000
- Abroad Candidates: ₹7000
- Physically Disabled Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Pay The Examination Fee Through Debit Card Or Credit Card Or Any Other Online Mode.
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Total Posts||Qualification / Experience|
|Assistant Professor||1||A. (i) A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.|
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be or have been awarded Ph.D. degree from National Institutes of Importance are exempted from NET/SET:
B. The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
(ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) OR
(iii) The Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Minimum of 15 years of Residence in Goa.
- Knowledge of Konkani Language
- ₹57,700 – Academic Level 10 At The Rationalized Entry
- To Selection Procedure See the Notification, Link is Given Below.
How to Apply
- Goa University HRDC Faculty Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Between 12 May 2020 to 11 Jun 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details In Preview Mode, Before Submit The Application Form Online.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.