Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Are Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Recent Update, the Last Date for the Online Application has been extended by the India Post for Recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevak due to coronavirus (COVID-9) outbreak.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy 2020
- Starting Date to Registration : 23 March 2020
- Fee & Online Application: 23 March 2020
- Last Date to Registration :
22-04-2020(Date Extend to 07-05-2020)
- Fee & Online Application :
22-04-2020Date Extend to 07/05/2020
- General / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode: Payment will be made through any Head post Office.
AGE LIMIT As on 23 March 2020
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Uttar Pardesh
Vacancy Details – Total 3951 Post
Category Wise Posts Details:
- High School/Secondary/Matric (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- BPM – Rs. 12000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 14, 500/- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- ABPM/Dak Sevak- Rs. 10000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 12, 000/- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
How to Apply
- India Post GDS UP Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 23 March 2020 to 22 April 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Registration||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.