Engineers India Ltd (EIL), Delhi has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Manager and Senior Manager for Hydro Geology and Legal Discipline Recruitment 2020, against HRD/Rectt./Advt./2019-20/15. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Engineers India Ltd (EIL), Delhi
Manager and Senior Manager for Hydro Geology and Legal Discipline Recruitment 2020
- Last Date of Application – 19 April 2020
ELIGIBILITY & DESIRED QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE AS ON 29.02.2020
|POSITION CODE||POSITION||UPPER AGE LIMIT (IN YEARS)||MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||POST QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE|
|Hydro- Geology (19-20/15/A)||Manager||36||M. Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Engineering Geology with minimum 65% marks from recognized university/institute in India. Qualification through GATE is must.||Minimum 7 (Seven) years post qualification experience in underground excavation works / tunneling /hydrological & geological investigations/ excavation mapping/ rock support recommendations, grouting etc.|
|Sr. Manager||40||Minimum 11 (Eleven) years post qualification experience in underground excavation works / tunneling / hydrological & geological investigations/ excavation mapping/ rock support recommendations, grouting etc.|
|Legal (19-20/15/B)||Sr. Manager||40||Degree in law (full time) with minimum 50% marks from recognized university/Institute in India.||Minimum 12 (Twelve) years post qualification experience as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Private Sector Organization(s)/ Institution(s)/ Company(ies)/ Legal Firm(s) of repute. Candidates must have hands on experience in handling litigation before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, Industrial/ Labour law matters, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting various legal documents, handling legal matters pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Industry. Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must have minimum one year experience in one level lower pay scale or equivalent.|
- Manager – Rs. 80000-220000
- Sr. Manager – Rs. 90000-240000
How to Apply
- Engineer India Limited (EIL) Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online on or before 19 April 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.