DWSS Recruitment 2020: Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab has announced a notification for the recruitment of Java Application Developer & GIS Specialist vacancy 2020 at 2 Posts. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 06-06-2020.
DWSS Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply Online Java Application Developer & GIS Specialist 2 Post
DWSS is looking for eligible candidates having B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA qualifications to fill in 2 vacant positions in DWSS, Punjab. Other details of DWSS Java Application Developer & GIS Specialist Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
DWSS Punjab Vacancy Notification 2020
DWSS Java Application Developer & GIS Specialist Jobs 2020
|Advertisement||DWSS Java Application Developer & GIS Specialist Online Form 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||27/05/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||06/06/2020|
|Hiring Organisation||Department of Water Supply and Sanitation, Punjab (DWSS)|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Total Vacancies||02 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27 May 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Jun 2020 05:00 PM|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
|Post Name||Qualification & Experience|
|Java Application Developer||Regular B.E. (IT/CS/EC) / B.Tech (IT/CS/EC) / M.Sc. in (IT/CS/EC)|
Minimum three years relevant experience in developed of desktop and web application in j2EE. Must have developed applications using technology, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSP/ Angular JS. Must have knowledge of configuring application, web server like Apache Tomcat on Linux environment. Experience in handling databases related activities shall be preferred. Must have experience in development of web services web (REST and SOAP) in Java.
|GIS Specialist||Regular B.E. (IT/CS/EC) / B.Tech (IT/CS/EC) / M.Sc. in (IT/CS/EC/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geo-Informatics / Geospatial Technologies / Spatial Technology/ Geology/ Applied Geology / MCA AND essential minimum PG Diploma in Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geo-Informatics / Geospatial Technologies / Spatial Technology/ Geology/ Applied Geology.|
At least four years relevant experience in the field of Remote Sensing & GIS with proficiency on working on Arc GIS software.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Java Application Developer||01|
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Java Application Developer||₹ 40,000/- month to 60,000/- per month based on experience|
|GIS Specialist||₹ 50,000/- per month to 60,000/- per month based on experience|
- The selection will be on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Java Application Developer & GIS Specialist Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online between 27/05/2020 to 06/06/2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send updated Bio-data with a list of publications, a summary of previous research experience and names, and addresses of 2 potential referees to Prof. Sivapriya Kirubakaran ([email protected]).
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply DWSS Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.