Short Information: Dr NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi has Published An Official Notification for the Jr. Resident Post Recruitment 2020, against Advt No: 5(10)/2017/JMH/Admn./1852. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Attend the Walk-in-interview for the following Dr NC Joshi Hospital Vacancy on 14 May 2020 10:00 AM. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Dr NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Jr. Resident Post Recruitment 2020 – Job Summary
|Post Name||Dr NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2020: Walk-in for Jr. Resident Post|
|Walk-in Date & Time||14/05/2020 10:00 AM|
|Job Location||Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi, Karol Bagh, Near Ajmal Khan Park, New Delhi, Delhi 110005|
|Hiring Organization||Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, New Delhi|
|Notification Date||06 May 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||14 May 2020 10:00 AM|
Age Limit as on 28/02/2020
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||30 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Vacancies Detail Total: 3 Post
Eligibility & Education Qualification
- MBBS, Internship Completion Certificate, Registered With Delhi Medical Council.
- ₹56,100 Plus Usual Allowance As Admissible Under The Rules.
- The Selection Will Be On The Basis Of Interview.
How to Apply
- Dr NC Joshi Memorial Hospital Jr. Resident Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Attend the walk-in interview At Dr. NC Joshi Memorial Hospital, Karol Bagh, New Delhi on 14 May 2020 10:00 AM, With Duly Filled Application Form In The Prescribed Format Along With Self-attested Copies Of Qualifying Certificates, Date Of Birth Proof, Photo Id Card, Caste Certificate (If Applicable) And Address Proof And Original Documents For Verification.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out/Photo Copy of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.