National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Delhi, Ministry of Corporate Affairs has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Stenographer Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Delhi
Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- Official Notification Issued : 24 April 2020
- Online Apply Last Date : 20 May 2020
Vacancy Details | Total: 1 Post
- Graduate in any Discipline from a Recognised University, And
- The Candidate Should Have Speed in English Shorthand @ 100 wpm.
- Rs.45,000/- Consolidated Remuneration Per Month
How to Apply
- Delhi NCLT Stenographer Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply on or before 12 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Candidates can submit their Applications in prescribed format to ‘ The Assistant Registrar, National Company Law Tribunal, 6111 Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003.
- In Case Lnrge Number Of Applications Are Received, Only The Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Called For Skill Test In English Shorthand. The Candidates Who Are Declared Qualified In The S Kill Test In English Shorthand Will Be Called For Interview. No Ta/Da Will Be Admissible For Appearing In The Skill Test Or Interview.
|Download Official Notification And Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.