Short Information: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Has Published An Official Notification for the Recruitment of Vice Chancellor Job Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following CUTN Vacancy 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 16 June 2020, Check More Details Through CUTN Official Website i.e. @cutn.ac.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
CUTN is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having Required Qualification to fill up 1 Vacant Position in Department Of Higher Education, Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Tamil Nadu.
Other details about CUTN Vice Chancellor Post 2020 Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Central University of Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2020 Notification
CUTN Vice Chancellor Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Notification >> CUTN Job 2020 Information
|Notification||CUTN Recruitment 2020 Vice Chancellor Post|
|Last Date of Submission||16/06/2020|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Hiring Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Education Qualification||10 years’ Experience As a Professor|
|Notification Date||17 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||16 Jun 2020|
Age Limit As on 16/06/2020
- 65 years
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
- Total Vacancies: 1 Post
Eligibility & Education Qualification
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|Vice Chancellor||1||A person possessing the highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional commitment. A distinguished academician, with a minimum 10 years’ of experience as Professor in a University or 10 years’ of experience in a reputed research and / or academic administrative organisation with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership.|
CUTN 2020 Salary
- ₹210000 per month + Special Allowance of ₹11250 and other usual allowances.
How to Apply
- Central University of Tamil Nadu Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 16 Jun 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format by Registered / Speed Post to Deputy Secretary (Central Universities), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No 213, “C” Wingh, ShastriBhawan, New Delhi – 110 001
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply CUTN Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification (English)||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification (Hindi)||Click Here|
|Application Form (English)||Click Here|
|Application Form (Hindi)||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.