National Health Mission, Public Health Department (Arogya Vibhag), Government of Maharashtra has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Staff Nurse, Ward Boy, DEO, MO, Hospital Manager, Pharmacist, Stores Officer, Physician, Anesthetist, Ayush MO, Lab Technician and Other Posts Vacancy 2020, in various districts of the state. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
National Health Mission, Public Health Department (Arogya Vibhag)
NHM Maharashtra Arogya Online Form 2020: 20000+ Posts
District Wise Vacancy Details
|District||Last Date||Download Notification|
|Nashik – 4000+ Vacancies||20 April 2020||NHM Nashik Notification|
|Kolhapur||20 April 2020||NHM Kolhapur Notification|
|Nagpur – 5000+ Vacancies||19 April 2020||NHM Nagpur Notification|
|Thane – 3000+ Vacancies||19 April 2020||NHM Thane Notification|
|Latur – 6000+ Vacancies||18 April 2020||NHM Latur Notification|
- Physician –Rs.75000+performance
- Physician – Rs.75000+performance
- MO –Rs.60000
- Ayush MO – Rs.30000
- Hospital Manager – Rs.35000
- Staff Nurse – Rs.20000
- Technician – Rs.17000
- Pharmacist – Rs.17000
- Store Officer – Rs.20000
- DEO – Rs.17000
- Ward Boy – Rs.400/- per day
Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Physician – MD (Medicine)
- Anesthetist – Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia
- MO – MBBS
- Ayush MO – BAMS/BUMS
- Hospital Manager – Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA with 1 year experience of Hospital Administration
- Staff Nurse – GNM/B.Sc. Nursing
- X-ray Technician – Retired X-Ray Technician
- ECG Technician – B.Sc. with Physics/Chemistry/Biology and experience of ECG Technician at least 1 year
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. with DMLT
- Pharmacist – D.Pharm/B.Pharm
- Store Officer – Any Graduate with 1 year Experience as Store Officer
- DEO – Any Graduate with 30 wpm Marathi Typing & 40 wpm English Typing and MS-CIT but B.Com.
- Ward Boy – 10th Passed
How to Apply
- Coronavirus: NHM Maharashtra Arogya Online Form 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online on or before the last date of application.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.