Coal Controller Recruitment 2020: Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal has announced a notification for the recruitment of 15 UDC, Sr. Investigator & Legal Assistant vacancies 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 08-06-2020.
Coal Controller Vacancies Notification 2020 – Application Form UDC, Sr. Investigator & Legal Assistant 15 Post
Coal Controller is looking for eligible candidates having required qualification to fill in 15 vacant positions in Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal, Dhanbad, Kolkata, West Bengal on Deputation Basis. Other details of Coal Controller UDC, Sr. Investigator & Legal Assistant Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Coal Controller’s Organization Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
UDC, Sr. Investigator & Legal Assistant Jobs 2020
|Advertisement||Coal Controller 15 UDC, Sr. Investigator & Legal Assistant Online Form 2020|
|Advt. Announced on||09/04/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||08/06/2020|
|Job Location||Dhanbad, Kolkata West Bengal|
|Hiring Organisation||Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal|
|Educational Qualification||Deputation / Experience|
|Functional Area||Legal / Clerical|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Date||09 Apr 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||08 Jun 2020|
Age Limit as on 08-06-2020
- 56 years
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
Eligibility & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Posting Wise Total Posts||Qualification & Experience|
|(i.) Officers in Central or State Govt. offices holding analogous posts.|
(ii) Degree in Law with 3 years experience in legal work
|(i.) Officers in Central or State Govt. offices holding analogous posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||13|
Kolkata (10 Posts) Dhanbad (3 Posts)
|(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; OR|
(ii) With 8 (eight) years regular service rendered after appointment to the post of Lower Division Clerk on a regular basis in L-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
|Legal Assistant||Pay Level -L-6 (₹35,400-1,12,400)|
|Senior Investigator||Pay Level-L-6 (₹35,400-1,12,400)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Pay Level-L-4 (₹25,500-81,100)|
- To Selection Procedure see the notification, direct link is given below.
- Coal Controller’s Organization UDC, Sr. Investigator & Legal Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 08 Jun 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format Annexure-I (Curriculum Vitae Proforma) along with the attested copies of ACRS/ AP ARS for the last 5 years, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate to Shri Sadananda Mukherjee, Dy. Asstt. Coal Controller, Office of the Coal Controller, 1, Council House Street, Kolkata 700001.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Coal Controller Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.