Short Information: Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal has Published An Official Notification for the Recruitment of Project Advisor Job Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following Coal Controller Vacancy 2020 in the Prescribed Format on or before 30 June 2020, Check More Details Through Coal Controller Official Website i.e. @coalcontroller.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
Coal Controller is Hiring Eligible Candidates Having Engg. Graduate Qualification to fill up 1 Vacant Position in Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal, Delhi on Deputation Basis.
Other Details of Coal Controller Project Advisor Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal
Coal Controller Project Advisor Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Notification >> Job Information
|Notification||Coal Controller Project Advisor Post Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||30/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal|
|Education Qualification||Engineering Graduate|
|Notification Date||16 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30 Jun 2020|
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
Eligibility & Educational Qualification
- (a)(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
- (ii) with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Level 13A of the Pay Matrix (Rs.1,31, 100-2, 16,600/-) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
- (iii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level 13 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 1,23, 100-2, 15,900) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
- (b) possessing the following educational qualification and experience as prescribed in the RR. Essential –
- (i) Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mining) from a recognized University and
- (ii) Fourteen (14) years’ experience in the Coal Industry in the Government sector.
- ₹ 1,44,200-2,18,200
- To Selection Procedure See the Official Notification, Link is Given Below.
How to Apply
- Coal Controller’s Organization, Ministry of Coal Project Advisor Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 30 Jun 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible Candidates Can Submit Their Application Form In The Prescribed Format to Shri Sanjib Bhattacharya, Under Secretary, Ministry of Coal, Room No, 351-A, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Coal Controller Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.