CMFRI Recruitment 2020: Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute has announced a notification for the recruitment of JRF vacancies 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria, now can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 15-06-2020.
CMFRI Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for JRF Post
CMFRI is looking for eligible candidates having M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, PhD, NET qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position at Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi, Kerala on Temporary Basis on a project entitled “Response Surface and Mixture Experiment Methodologies for Process/Product Optimization”. Other details of CMFRI JRF Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
CMFRI Vacancy Notification 2020
JRF Jobs 2020
|Notification Issued for||CMFRI JRF Recruitment 2020|
|Notification Announced on||29/05/2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||15/06/2020 | 11:00 AM|
|Job Location||Kochi Kerala|
|Hiring Organisation||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute – CMFRI|
|Education Qualification||M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, PhD, NET|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Advertisement Announced on||29 May 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||15 Jun 2020 11:00 AM|
|Gen/ UR Candidates||35 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST|
03 years for OBC
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- M.Tech./ M.Sc. in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Computer Applications/Information Technology/ MCA or equivalent with 4 years or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates having Master’s degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree should have NET qualification or Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|JRF – Junior Research Fellow||1|
- ₹31,000 per month + 16% HRA.
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute JRF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 15 Jun 2020, as well as, attend the walk-in-interview at ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Kochi, (Room No.117, Ist Floor).
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with their bio-data in an application format and attested photocopy as well as originals of all the relevant documents to [email protected]
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply CMFRI Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.