Short Information: Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has Recently Out An Official Notification for the Senior Officer, Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant Gr.III and Technical Assistant Gr. III Vacancy 2020, against Advt. No. CIPET / HO-AI-03/ 2020 Dated 01/05/2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for the following CIPET Vacancies 2020 in the prescribed format on or before May 29, 2020, through CIPET Official Website @cipet.gov.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
CIPET Recruitment 2020: Job Summary
|Post Name||CIPET Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 59 Administrative Assistant and Other Post|
|Notification Date||May 01, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||May 29, 2020|
|Hiring Organization||Metropolitan Region Development Authority Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Education Qualification||Graduation, MBA / Post Graduation/ M.E./M.Tech/Ph.D/B.E./B.Tech/Degree/Diploma|
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
CIPET Administrative Assistant and Other Post Vacancies 2020
Advt. No. CIPET/HO-AI-03/2020
- Notification Issued : 01/05/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 29 May 2020
- Senior Officer : 40 years
- Officer : 35 years
- Technical Officer : 35 years
- Assistant Technical Officer : 32 years
- Assistant Officer : 32 years
- Administrative Assistant Gr. III : 32 years
- Technical Assistant : 32 years
- Please Read the Full Notification.
CIPET Vacancy Details
- Senior Officer (Personnel & Administration) : 4 Posts
- Officer (Personnel & Administration) : 6 Posts
- Technical Officer : 10 Posts
- Assistant Officer (Personnel & Administration)/ Assistant Officer (Finance & Accounts) : 06 Posts
- Assistant Technical Officer : 10 Posts
Administrative Assistant Gr.III : 06
Technical Assistant Gr. III : 15
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Senior Officer||Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration/ PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute, with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level. Minimum 08 years experience in HR, administration, personnel, purchase functions, etc. in a reputed organization.|
|Officer||Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration / PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute, with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level. Minimum 05 years experience in HR, administration, personnel, purchase functions, etc. in a reputed organization|
|Technical Officer||Full-Time First Class M.E./M.Tech with 2 Years Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers / Plastics. OR Ph.D. in Polymer Engineering / Science / Technology with 1 Year Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers / Plastics. At least 3 years in pay matrix level-9 or 13 years total experience in pay matrix levels 9 to 7 counted together under the Central Govt. or State Govt.|
|Assistant Officer||Full-Time First Class B.E./B.Tech in Mech/Chem/Polymer Technology or equivalent with 2 Years relevant Post Qualification experience OR Full-Time First Class M.Sc with specialization in Polymer Science with 3 Years Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers/Plastic and at least 3 years experience|
|Assistant Technical Officer Personnel & Administration||Graduate in any discipline from recognized University and MBA/Post Graduation in Public Administration /PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level. At least 3 Years Post Qualification experience in HR, Administration, Personnel, Purchase functions, etc. in a reputed organization|
|Finance & Accounts||Full-time First Class B.Com with Full-time First Class MBA(Finance) / Full-time First Class M.Com from a recognized University. At least 3 Years of relevant Post Qualification experience.|
|Administrative Assistant||Graduation in any discipline from recognized University with minimum 52% marks. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm or Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm. (35 wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 keys depressions for each word). Minimum 2 years post qualification experience handling Office communications|
|Technical Assistant||Dip. in Mech. / DPMT / DPT / PGDPTQC / PGDPPT / PDPMD with CAD/CAM with 1 year relevant post qualification experience OR ITI (Fitter / Turner / Machinist) with 2 years relevant post-qualification experience|
- Candidate Should Read the Official Notification.
How to Apply
- CIPET Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online on or before 29/05/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidate Can submit the Application form in the Prescribed Format Along with supporting documents to The Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification before Apply Online.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.