Short Information: Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 Notification – Chennai Cantonment Board has Published An Official Notification for the System Administrator Post Job Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Application Form for the following Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2020, check more details through Chennai Cantonment Board Official Website i.e. @cbstm.org.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
Chennai Cantonment Board System Administrator Post Recruitment 2020 Job Overview
|Post Name||Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020: Apply for System Administrator Post|
|Last Date of Submission||May 15, 2020|
|Organization||Cantonment Board Chennai|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications|
|Functional Area||Other Functional|
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 15 May 2020
Vacancy Details Total: 1 Post
- System Administrator : 01 Post
Eligibility / Educational Qualification:
- Degree in Engg. with Computer Sci./Information Tech./Electronic and Communication or M.SC (Computer Science/IT) or MCA with Certification in Linux.
- At least 03 years to 05 years of Experience in a reputed organization and has performed Installation of Linux Operating Systems, application of Patches in Cloud env. Maint. of Cloud resource like VCPU, Memory Storage and to Evaluate Monitor and Enhance IT Infrastructure knowledge on ANSI standard Database Administration is preferred.
- To Selection Procedure See the Official Notification, Link is Given Below.
How to Apply
- Chennai Cantonment Board System Administrator Post Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply on or before 15 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Offline.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Offline.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out/Photocopy of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates Can Send Their Detailed Bio-Data Along With Attested Photo Copies Of Educational Qualification, Experience, Certification And All Other Supporting Documents To “The CEO, Cant. Board, North Parade Road, St Thomas Mount Near Madras (Chennai)–600016” And Email To [email protected] The Persons Are Requested To Provide Mobile Nos. And Email Ids For Communication. The Application Forms Received After The Scheduled Date, Incomplete Or Without Essential Documents Shall Not Be Considered, Whatsoever. This Office (Cantonment Board) Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Postal Delay.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Offline.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.