Cantonment Board Kasauli Recruitment 2020: 13 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Cantonment Board Kasauli Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the Medical Officer, Clerk, Fireman, and other Various Posts Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Cantonment Board Kasauli Recruitment 2020
- Official Notification Issued : 17 March 2020
- Application Start : 20 March 2020
- Last Date Online Form : 15 May 2020
- Last Date Pay Examination Fee : 15 May 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : Nil/-
- All Category Female : Rs. 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode
Age as on 15 May 2020
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 25 years
- Age Relaxation Extra As per Rules.
Vacancy | Eligibility Details Total : 13 Post
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Total Post|
|Medical Officer||MBBS from any recognized institute.||01|
|Clerk||Should have pass class 12th examination or its equivalent from a recognized of school Education/University.||01|
|Fireman||Should have pass class 12thexamination or its equivalent from a recognized of school Education/University. Should be a member of the Home Guard.||01|
|Barrier Guard||Should have pass class 12thexamination or its equivalent from a recognized of school Education/University.||01|
|X-Ray Technician||Class 12thin Science or it’s equivalent from a recognized university/Board. One year Diploma in Radiology from an institution recognized by the Government.||01|
|Mazdoor||Should be class 8thpass from an institute recognized by Government.||01|
|Valveman||Should be class 8thpass from an institute recognized by Government.||01|
|Safaiwalas||Should be class 8thpass from an institute recognized by Government.||06|
How to Apply
- Cantonment Board, Kasauli Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 17/03/2020 to 15/05/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.