Bihar Technical Service Commission has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the posts of Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist ( General Sub-Cadre) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Bihar Technical Service Commission
Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist ( General Sub-Cadre) Recruitment 2020
- Apply Online Start Date : 16 March 2020
- Apply Online Last Date : 15 April 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 April 2020
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs. 200/-
- Other State Category : Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / PH of Bihar : Rs. 50/-
- Female Bihar (All Categories) : Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
AGE LIMIT AS ON 01 August 2019
- Maximum Age (Gen Male) : 37 years
- Maximum Age (Gen Female) : 40 years
- Maximum Age (BC / EBC Male & Female) : 40 years
- Maximum Age (SC / ST Male & Female) : 42 years
Vacancy Details : Total 303 Post
Post Wise & Category Wise Vacancy Details Details-:
|Post Name||Gen||EWS||SC||ST||EBC||BC||BC Female||Total||Education Qualification|
|Food Safety Officer||40||09||12||01||17||09||03||91||Bachelor Degree in Degree In Oil Technology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / BIO Technology / Veterinary Science / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Medicine Or Masters In Chemistry / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / BIO Technology Any Other Equivalent Qualification And Required Training & Experience Detail|
|Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre)||50||12||23||01||26||10||04||126||Bachelor Degree of Physiotherapy from any recognized institute And Certificate Holder|
|Occupational Therapist (General Sub-Cadre)||34||09||14||01||16||10||02||86||Bachelor Degree of Occupational Therapy / Master Occupational Therapy in from any recognized institute And Certificate Holder|
How to Apply
- Bihar BTSC FSO Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 16/03/2020 to 15/04/2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.