Short Information : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Out an Official Notification to Online Application Form for the 90 Post of Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment 2020, against Advt No. : 06/2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for the following BPSC Vacancies through the prescribed format on or before May 26, 2020, through BPSC Official Website @bpsc.bih.nic.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment 2020
Advt. No 06/2020
- Online Application Begin : 11 May 2020
- Registration Last Date : 26 May 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 01 June 2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 09 June 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General, BC, EWS : Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs . 200/-
- Bihar Domicile Female : Rs . 200/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 37 Yrs. (Male)
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs. (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extras Read the Notification.
- Candidates should Passed Class 10th (High School) with a Diploma in Automobile Engineering. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Valid Driving License.
BPSC Vacancy Details, Total Vacancy : 90 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI||90|
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Gen.||OBC||EWS||EBC||SC||ST||BC Female||Total Post|
How to Apply
- BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online between 11/05/2020 to 26/05/2020.
- The Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online (Link Activate on 11/05/2020)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.