BPSC Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020: 221 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, And Full Notification – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the 221 Civil Judge Recruitment 2020, on its official website i.e. @bpsc.bih.nic.in, against Notification Number – 04/2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020
Notification Number – 04/2020
- Starting Date of Registration – 05 May 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 22 May 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee – 12 May 2020
- Issue of Admit Card – June 2020
- Minimum: 22 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
Vacancy Eligibility & Post Details – Total 221 Posts
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge||221||Candidates should be a Graduate in Law|
- It will be done on the basis of BPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview Round.
- General/OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Disabled Candidates – Rs. 150/-
BPSC Judicial Service Exam 2020 Pattern
Prelims Exam Pattern:
- Paper 1. General Studies of 100 MarksPaper
- Paper 2. 2. Question on Law of 150 Marks.
Mains Exam Pattern:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs (150 Marks)
- Elementary General Science (100 Marks)
- General Hindi (100 Marks)
- General English (100 Marks)
- Law of Evidence and Procedure (150 Marks)
- General Hindi and General English (will be qualifying in Nature).
3 Optional Subject Will have to Choose in the Following Subjects.
- Constitution and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property and Principle of Equity, Law of Trust and Specific Relief
- Law of Contract and Torts
- Commercial Law
- Candidates Qualified in the Mains Exam will be Called for Personal Interview (100 Marks). Candidates need to score minimum 35% marks in the interview for selection for the Civil Judge Posts.
How to Apply
- BPSC Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 05 May 2020 to 22 May 2020
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.