BHU Recruitment 2020: Banaras Hindu University has announced a notification for the recruitment of JRF vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 25-06-2020.
BHU Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for JRF Post
BHU is looking for eligible candidates with M.Sc, GATE, NET qualifications to fill in 1 vacant position at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh on a project entitled “Investigation of molecular mechanisms behind seasonal adaptation of selected livenvorts in their natural habitats using transcriptomic and proteomic approaches“. Other details of BHU JRF Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
BHU Vacancy Notification 2020
JRF Jobs 2020
|Notification||BHU JRF Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||25/06/2020|
|Hiring Organization||Banaras Hindu University|
|Education Qualification||M.Sc, GATE, NET|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Announced on||04 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||25 Jun 2020|
- The Applicant should be 28 years.
- Age Relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- M.Sc. in Botany/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences or a related field (with 55% and above) (ii) NET/GATE or equivalent.
- “Investigation of molecular mechanisms behind seasonal adaptation of selected livenvorts in their natural habitats using transcriptomic and proteomic approaches”.
How to Apply
- Banaras Hindu University JRF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format on plain paper to Dr. Yogesh Mishra Principal Investigator Department of Botany, Institute of Science Banaras Hindu University Varanasi-221005, along with attested copies of all mark-sheets and certificates, details of previous research/work experience.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply BHU Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.