Short Information: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has published an official notification for the recruitment of JRF vacancy 2020 at 01 Post, against Advt No: NIMH/PROJ/SERB/BP/JRF/NOTIF./2020-21 Date: 13.05.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following Bengaluru NIMHANS vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 27 May 2020, check more details through NIMHANS official website i.e. @nimhans.ac.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply offline.
NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form JRF Post
NIMHANS is hiring eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualification to fill up 1 vacant position in Department of Biophysics, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru, Karnataka on a project entitled “Structural insights into understanding the molecular mechanism of PlyGRCS Endolysin and Putative Amidase from Staphylococcus Aureus: Potential biotherapeutic agents against Staphylococcal infections”.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Recruitment Notification 2020
Other details about NIMHANS JRF Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important Links for download official notification are given below…
NIMHANS Recruitment Notification 2020 – NIMHANS 2020 Job Information
|Notification||Bengaluru NIMHANS Junior Research Fellow Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||27/05/2020|
|Job Location||National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029|
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Recruitment 2020
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification 2020
NIMHANS JRF Jobs 2020
|Notification Date||13 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23 May 2020|
- As Per The Rules.
- To Application Fee Details Read the Official Notification.
- Post-Graduate in Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology and Chemistry.
- Applicant should have substantial experience in bioinformatics or protein crystallography or medicinal chemistry.
- Rs. 38,000/- per month
- The Selection will be based on Interview via Skype call.
How to Apply
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 27 May 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format along with Bio-data and age proof to email- [email protected]
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply Bengaluru NIMHANS Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.