Short Information: Bank of Baroda has issued a notification for the recruitment of Financial Literacy Counsellors vacancies 2020 at 2 Post. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 10 July 2020, check more details through Bank of Baroda official website i.e. @bankofbaroda.co.in. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
Bank of Baroda Jobs Notification 2020 @Financial Literacy Counsellors 2 Post Apply Now
Bank of Baroda is hiring eligible candidates with Post Graduate qualification to fill up 2 vacant positions at Bank of Baroda, Karnataka on a contract basis. Other details about Bank of Baroda Financial Literacy Counsellors Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below…
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Information
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
Financial Literacy Counsellors Jobs 2020
|Notification||Bank of Baroda Financial Literacy Counsellors Online Form 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||16/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||10/07/2020|
|Job Location||Haveri and Siddapur (Uttar-Kannada District) Centers, Karnataka|
|Hiring Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Education Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||02 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Jul 2020|
- 64 years.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
|Name of FLCs||Total Post|
|Financial Literacy Centre Counselor (FLCC)|
(i) Shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank.
Persons having minimum 5 years of experience in banking/ with related fields, NBFCs / FIs.
Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with minimum 5 years of experience OR
Ex RSETI Director/Faculty with minimum 5 years of Experience.
- A consolidated remuneration per month will ₹15000 plus maximum ₹5000 towards conveyance expenses on reimbursement basis (Total ₹20000). The reimbursement of conveyance expenses will be of subject to number of meetings/camps conducted per month ₹3000 if less than- 10 camps conducted per month and ₹5000 if more than – 10- camps per month. To be eligible for HA the camp conducted should be away from the FLCC centre and no vehicular facility has been availed from LDM/RO. The entire district will be jurisdiction of the FLCC for conducting the camps / meetings and LDM/ RO / Base Branch can disallow any claim of HA with justifications.
- The Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Bank of Baroda Financial Literacy Counsellors Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 16/06/2020 to 10/07/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.