Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police has announced a notification for the recruitment of 7 Junior Assistant & Steno vacancies 2020, against Advt No: SLPRB/ REC/JA & STENO/(CD & HG)/2020/67. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 06-07-2020.
Assam Police Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply Online for Junior Assistant & Steno 7 Post
Assam Police is looking for eligible candidates with ITI qualification to fill up 7 vacant positions in Directorate of Civil Defence & Home Guards, Assam Police, Guwahati, Assam. Other details of Assam Police Junior Assistant & Steno Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
Assam Police Vacancy Notification 2020
Junior Assistant & Steno Jobs 2020
|Notification||Assam Police Junior Assistant & Steno Recruitment 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||16/07/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||06/07/2020|
|Job Location||Assam Police|
|Hiring Organization||Assam Police|
|Functional Area||Stenography / Defence|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Jul 2020|
Age Limit As on 01/01/2020
|Gen/ UR||18 – 38 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC, ST (H) & ST (P)|
03 years for OBC/ MOBC
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
|Post Name||Qualification And Experience|
|Junior Assistant||The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream and must possess Diploma in Computer.|
|Stenographer||Physical Fitness:- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI, in Assam or other institute with 80 WPM in English Stenography.|
i) Must have sound health both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duty.
ii) Must undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service.
|Category Wise Post Details||Junior Assistant||Stenographer|
|Unreserved||2 (1 Female)||–|
|OBC /MOBC||2 (1 Female)||2 (1 Female)|
|Junior Assistant||₹14000-60500 (Pay Band No. 2) plus grade pay ₹6200|
|Stenographer||₹8700 + other allowances|
- The selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Practical Test.
How to Apply
- Assam Police Junior Assistant & Steno Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 16/06/2020 to 06/07/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Assam Police Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.