Arogya Vibhag Nashik Maharashtra Recruitment 2020: Arogya Vibhag, National Health Mission, Nashik, Maharashtra has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for various paramedical, doctor and specialist posts for COVID Care Centre (CCC), Dedicated COVID Health Centre (DCHC), Dedicated COVID Hospital (DCH) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have Completed All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Arogya Vibhag, National Health Mission, Nashik, Maharashtra
Arogya Vibhag Nashik Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
- Last Date of Application – 20 April 2020 by 6:15 PM
Vacancy Details – Total 4808 Posts
|Post Name||Total Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Anesthetist||52||Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia|
|Ayush Medical Officer||382||BAMS/BUMS|
|Hospital Manager||111||Any Medical Graduate with MPH/MHA/MBA with 1 year experience of Hospital Administration|
|Staff Nurse||2405||GNM/B.Sc. Nursing|
|X-ray Technician||44||Retired X-Ray Technician|
|ECG Technician||50||B.Sc. with Physics/Chemistry/Biology and experience of ECG Technician at least 1 year|
|Lab Technician||141||B.Sc. with DMLT|
|Store Officer||106||Any Graduate with 1 year Experience as Store Officer|
|DEO||154||Any graduate but B. Com. Will be preferred English typing 40 w.p.m & Marathi typing 30 w.p.m & MS-CIT.|
|Ward Boy||650||10th Passed|
- Physician –Rs.75000 + performance
- Physician – Rs.75000 + performance
- MO –Rs.60000
- Ayush MO – Rs.30000
- Hospital Manager – Rs.35000
- Staff Nurse – Rs.20000
- Technician – Rs.17000
- Pharmacist – Rs.17000
- Store Officer – Rs.20000
- DEO – Rs.17000
- Ward Boy – Rs.400/- per day
How to Apply
- Arogya Vibhag Nashik Maharashtra Online Form 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online on or before 20 April 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates can send their application through email to [email protected]
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.