APCOB Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of Legal and Vigilance Consultant vacancies 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 09-06-2020.
APCOB Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for Legal and Vigilance Consultant Post
APCOB is looking for eligible candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Law qualification to fill in vacant positions at Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited, Andhra Pradesh on Contract Basis. Other details of APCOB Legal and Vigilance Consultant Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
APCOB Vacancy Notification 2020
Legal and Vigilance Consultant Jobs 2020
|Notification Issued for||APCOB Legal and Vigilance Consultant Recruitment 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||09/06/2020|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Hiring Organisation||Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Functional Area||Legal / Vigilance|
|Total Vacancies||Read the Official Notification.|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Advertisement Announced on||27 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||09 Jun 2020|
- Eligible Candidate should pay the examination process fee of ₹500 through NEFT to the following account or /Demand Draft in favor of The A.P State Co-operative Bank Ltd., payable at Vijayawada: Name APCOB-Recruitment; Account no. 36054926191; IFSC: SBIN0003055.
Age Limit on 01/04/2020
- The Applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
- At least ‘fifteen years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large Bank/Financial Institution /Statutory Corporation or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or as a partner in a Law firm providing legal advice.
- ₹75000 per month.
- The selection will be on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited Legal and Vigilance Consultant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09 Jun 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to e-mail to the ID: [email protected] or by way of the post to the Deputy General Manager (HRD), The AP State Coop Bank Ltd., #27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijayawada -520002, along with all relevant documents of age proof, Educational qualification, experience, a passport size photo, and UTR no. of NEFT transaction.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply APCOB Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.