APCOB Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of Agriculture and Allied Activities Consultant vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 09-06-2020.
APCOB Vacancies Notification 2020 – Application Form Agriculture and Allied Activities Consultant Post
APCOB is looking for eligible candidates having Graduate qualifications to fill in vacant positions in Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited, Andhra Pradesh on Contract Basis. Other details of APCOB Agriculture and Allied Activities Consultant Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
APCOB Vacancy Notification 2020
Agriculture and Allied Activities Consultant Jobs 2020
|Advertisement||APCOB Agriculture and Allied Activities Consultant Online Form 2020|
|Advt. Announced on||27/05/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||09/06/2020|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Hiring Organisation||Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Educational Qualification||B.A / Graduate / Local Language Knowledge|
|Total Vacancies||See the Notification.|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Notification Date||27 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||09 Jun 2020|
- Payment mode: Pay the Examination Fee through NEFT to the following account or /Demand Draft in favor of The A.P State Co-operative Bank Ltd., payable at Vijayawada: Name: APCOB-Recruitment; Account no. 36054926191; IFSC: SBIN0003055.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
- 65 years.
- A degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Crop/ Plant Science/ Fisheries / Biotechnology/ Animal Science from a recognised university. Knowledge in computers is essential.
- Telugu Language Knowledge is Mandatory.
- At least 15 years experience as an agriculture officer in large bank/ financial institution / Statutory Corporation or Central/ State Government/ Development Organization.
- ₹75000 per month
- The selection will be on the basis of interview.
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited Agriculture and Allied Activities Consultant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 09 Jun 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates may send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to e-mail to the ID: [email protected] or by way of the post to the Deputy General Manager (HRD), The AP State Coop Bank Ltd., #27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijayawada -520002, along with all relevant documents of age proof, Educational qualification, experience, a passport size photo and UTR no. of NEFT transaction.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply APCOB Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.