Short Information: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) has published a recruitment notification of Legal and Vigilance Consultant vacancies 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following APCOB Vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 09 June 2020, check more details through APCOB official website i.e. @apcob.org. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
APCOB Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form Legal and Vigilance Consultant Post
APCOB is hiring eligible candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Law qualification to fill up vacant positions in Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited, Andhra Pradesh on Contract Basis.
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment Notification 2020
Other details about APCOB Legal and Vigilance Consultant Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links for download official notification are given below.
APCOB Recruitment Notification 2020 Job Information
|Notification||APCOB Legal and Vigilance Consultant Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||09/06/2020|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Hiring Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB)|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Functional Area||Legal / Vigilance|
|Total Vacancies||Read the Official Notification.|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited Recruitment 2020
APCOB Vacancy Notification 2020
Legal and Vigilance Consultant Jobs 2020
|Advertisement Announced on||27 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||09 Jun 2020|
- Eligible Candidate should pay the examination process fee of ₹500 through NEFT to the following account or /Demand Draft in favor of The A.P State Co-operative Bank Ltd., payable at Vijayawada: Name APCOB-Recruitment; Account no. 36054926191; IFSC: SBIN0003055.
Age Limit on 01/04/2020
- The Applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
- At least ‘fifteen years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large Bank/Financial Institution /Statutory Corporation or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or as a partner in a Law firm providing legal advice.
- ₹75000 per month.
- The selection will be on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited Legal and Vigilance Consultant Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09 Jun 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to their duly filled application form in the prescribed format to e-mail to the ID: [email protected] or by way of the post to the Deputy General Manager (HRD), The AP State Coop Bank Ltd., #27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijayawada -520002, along with all relevant documents of age proof, Educational qualification, experience, a passport size photo, and UTR no. of NEFT transaction.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply APCOB Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.