Anna University Recruitment 2020: Anna University has announced a notification for the recruitment of JRF vacancy 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 30-06-2020.
Anna University Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply for JRF Post
Anna University is looking for eligible candidates having M.Tech, GATE, NET qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position in Anna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on a project entitled “Assessment of Utilization of VGI sources for Flood Inundation Mapping in Urban Environments”. Other details of Anna University JRF Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
Anna University Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
Anna University Vacancy Notification 2020
JRF Jobs 2020
|Notification||Anna University JRF Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||30/06/2020|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Hiring Organization||Anna University|
|Education Qualification||M.Tech, GATE, NET|
|Functional Area||Engineering, Research|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Advertisement Announced on||29 May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||30 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- First Class in M.E. / M. Tech. (Computer science and Engineering/ Information Technology / Big Data Analytics/ Software Engineering/ Multimedia Technology/ Equivalent) selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. OR
- Selected through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etC.,
- ₹31000 + HRA (24%).
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Anna University Chennai JRF Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30 June 2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submit the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, date of birth certificate, any other experience certificates, Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials such as GATE/ NET/ Equivalent National Level Examinations qualified, by post directly to the undersigned to reach and scanned copy of the application shall be sent to [email protected]
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply Anna University Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.