Short Information: Air India Limited has Published An Official Notification for the Civil Engineer/Welfare Officer Vacancies 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form for the following Air India Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before 15 Oct 2020, Check More Details through Air India Official Website i.e. @airindia.in. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.
Air India is Hiring Candidates, Having Required Qualifications, for Air India Limited, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Other Details of Air India Engineer/Welfare Officer Post 2020 Like Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification, Vacancy Details, Salary Details/Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Links for Download Official Notification are given below…
Air India Limited Civil Engineer/Welfare Officer Vacancy 2019 >> Job Summary
|Notification||Air India Civil Engineer/Welfare Officer Online Form 2019 for 02 Post|
|Last Date for Apply||15/10/2020|
|Job Location||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Hiring Organization||Air India Limited|
|Notification Date||30 Sep 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15 Oct 2020|
|SC/ ST candidates||₹ 500|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through A/c Payee Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Mumbai.|
|Gen/ UR||35 yrs|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST|
03 years for OBC
Vacancy Details Total: 02 Post
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Engineer||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/university Should have adequate knowledge of Marathi Language|
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute/university Should have adequate knowledge of Marathi language
For Diploma holders – Experience of two years in project work
For Degree Holders – Experience of one year in project work.
|Welfare Officer||01||Should have degree or diploma in Social Science recognized by the State Government of Maharashtra and meeting all other conditions laid down in the Maharashtra Welfare Officers (Duties, Qualifications and conditions of Service) Rules, 1966 for working as a Welfare Officer|
- To Salary Details See the Official Notification, Link is Given Below.
- The Selection Will Be On The Basis Of Interview.
How to Apply
- Air India Civil Engineer/Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply on or before 15 Oct 2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, Your Filled Form Would Not Be Completed And You Would Not Be Entitled To Attend The Exam.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Eligible Candidates May Send Their Application In The Prescribed Format Along With Supporting Documents To Air India Engineering Services Limited – Airbus Group Security Gate, New Engineering Complex, Baman Wada & Airport Colony, Next To Meteorology Dept New Quarters, Sahar, Vile Parle (East) Mumbai – 400099.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.