AIIMS Patna Stenographer Result 2019-2020 Declared: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna has declared the result for the Stenographer Posts Recruitment 2019, against Advt No-17667/Stenographer/2019. Those Candidates, who have appeared in the following exam, can Download Result now. More Detailed Infomation About Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Date & Applying Procedure is given hereunder.
AIIMS Patna Stenographer Result 2019
- General, OBC (All Categories) : 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates/EWS :- Rs. 200/-
- This fee of Rs. 200/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, if the candidate appears in the Written Examination.
- The candidate will be required to pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via the payment gateway of AIIMS, Patna. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
Age Limit as on
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 27 Years
Age Relaxation Extra
- The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted by AIIMS, Patna for determining the age, and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- For More Age Relaxation Details Read the Official Notification.
Eligibility | Vacancy Details Total: 23 Post
|s. No.||Name of the Post, Pay Scale and Essential Eligibility Criteria||Group||Age Limit||Number of vacancies (s)* and reservation||Category of Disability for which post is identified suitable||Process of Selection|
|1.||Stenographer Level- 4 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500- 81100) Rs. 5200-20200 with GP 2400/- (Pre-revised) Essential: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University Or, Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/ Institution. Skill Test Norms (Either English or Hindi): Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.||C||18-27 Years (relaxable up to 40 years of age for AIIMS employees||23* [UR- 14 (including 2 EWS) OBC-5, SC-3, ST-1]||(OA,OL,BL, B,LV)||Written Test & Skill Test|
|Transcription- 50 minutes English and 65 minutes Hindi on a Computer.|
How to Apply
- Stenographer Posts Recruitment 2019.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online from 29 June 2019 to 12 August 2019.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
How to Download AIIMS Patna Stenographer Result 2020
- Registered Candidates Can Download the Stenographer Result 2020 from AIIMS Exam official website i.e. aiimspatna.org Or Use the Download Link Below Mentioned in Important Links Section.
- Next Click on “Shortlisting of Candidates as per Merit for Document Verification for the Post of Stenographer Exam held on 29th Sept.- 2019/ 23rd February 2020 vide advertisement no FTS-17667/Stenographer/2019” given on the homepage.
- A New Window Will Open Where the Candidates Can Get the Result in the PDF Format. Download and Save for future Reference.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.