AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020: AIIMS Bhubaneswar has announced a notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician vacancy 2020, against Advt No: AIIMS/BBSR/2020/XXX Date: 10.06.2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement, Apply Online Application Form, and Attend the Walk in on 29-06-2020.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies Notification 2020 – Application Form Laboratory Technician Post
AIIMS Bhubaneswar is looking for eligible candidates with DMLT, 12th qualifications to fill up 1 vacant position in Department of Transfusion Medicine, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha on a project entitled “Exploring potential role of MicroRNAs in stored Red Blood Cells and its association with leukoreduction in predicting quality of stored red Blood Cells”. Other details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Laboratory Technician Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Notification 2020
Laboratory Technician Jobs 2020
|Notification||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Laboratory Technician Online Form 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||29/06/2020|
|Job Location||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Sijua, Post-Dumduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha): 751019|
|Hiring Organization||AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
|Education Qualification||DMLT, 12th|
|Functional Area||Medical, 10th / 12th Pass|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline / Walk-in-Interview|
|Notification Date||10 Jun 2020|
|Walk-in Date & Time||29 Jun 2020 10:00 AM|
|Reporting Time||09:30 AM|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience.
- Department of Transfusion Medicine.
- “Exploring potential role of MicroRNAs in stored Red Blood Cells and its association with leukoreduction in predicting quality of stored red Blood Cells”.
- ₹16,000 per month.
- The selection will be on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Attend the walk-in-interview on 29/06/2020 at 1st Floor, Academic Block, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible candidates are advised to appear for an interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates and original documents for verification.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.