Short Information: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC of India) has announced a recruitment notification of District Manager vacancy 2020 at 01 Post. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following AIC of India vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2020, check more details through AIC of India official website i.e. @aicofindia.com. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
AIC of India Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form District Manager Post
AIC of India is hiring eligible candidates having required qualification to fill up 1 vacant position in AIC of India, Across India.
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment Notification 2020
Other details about AIC of India District Manager Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important Links for download official notification are given below…
AIC of India Recruitment Notification 2020 – AIC of India 2020 Job Information
|Notification||AIC of India District Manager Online Form 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||08/05/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||28/05/2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Hiring Organization||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC of India)|
|Education Qualification||Graduation or Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment 2020
AIC of India Vacancy Notification 2020
AIC of India District Manager Jobs 2020
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08 May 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 May 2020 08:00 PM|
- To Age Limit details read the official notification.
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 400|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 100|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
- Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognised University/Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
- The Total number of vacancies and the Job locations would be based on business requirement of the Company in various Districts of Select States (given below) and candidates should be willing to work in any district of the State for which they are applying for
- Assam/ Chhattisgarh/ Gujarat/ Haryana/ Himachal Pradesh/ Karnataka/ Kerala/ Madhya Pradesh/ Maharashtra/ Meghalaya/ Orissa/ Rajasthan/ Tamil Nadu/ Telangana/ Uttarakhand/ Uttar Pradesh/ West Benga.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
- Depending upon the Company’s requirement, selected candidates may have to carry out the functions for one/multiple districts, perform both the functions of Business Development and Risk Management.
- Annual CTC would be in the range of ₹ 3 lakhs to ₹ 5 lakhs which may vary depending on the location of work, job profile, performance and candidate’s ability and suitability.
- The selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited District Manager Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Between 08/05/2020 To 28/05/2020.
- Check All The Required Documents And Information, Asked In The Form.
- Keep Ready Scan Copy Of The Documents As Per The Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check All Details, Before Submit The Application Form.
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee, if Applicable.
- Final And Most Important Step Take A Print Out Of Final Submitted Form And Keep It Safe For A Future Course Of Action.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply AIC of India Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.