Short Information: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR), Delhi University has announced a recruitment notification of Research Associate vacancy 2020 at 01 Post. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form for the following ACBR vacancy 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 05 June 2020, check more details through ACBR official website i.e. @acbrdu.edu. Interested Candidates are advised to read the full notification before apply online.
ACBR Jobs Notification 2020 @Application Form Research Associate Post
ACBR is hiring eligible candidates having M.Sc, PhD qualification to fill up 1 vacant position in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, Delhi University, New Delhi on Temporary Basis on a project entitled “Designing and evaluation of point of care diagnostic assay for detection of MDR Tuberculosis using Loop mediated isothermal amplification combined with lateral flow dipstick.”.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research Delhi University Recruitment Notification 2020
Other details about ACBR Research Associate Post 2020 eligibility, age limit, application fee, education qualification, vacancy details, salary details/pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important Links for download official notification are given below…
ACBR Recruitment Notification 2020 – ACBR 2020 Job Information
|Notification||ACBR Research Associate Online Form 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||05/06/2020|
|Job Location||University of Delhi|
|Hiring Organization||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research (ACBR), Delhi University|
|Education Qualification||M.Sc, PhD|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research Delhi University Recruitment 2020
ACBR Vacancy Notification 2020
ACBR Research Associate Jobs 2020
|Notification Date||22 May 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||05 Jun 2020|
- To Age Limit details Read the Official Notification.
- To Application Fees detail read the official notification.
- Ph.D. degree with atleast 55% marks in M.Sc and experience to carry out molecular biology work with documented proof of Experience Certificate and two letters of recommendations in sealed envelope. The candidate should be well versed in techniques of molecular biology specially PCR, LAMP, RT-PCR etc.
- Rs. 47,000 plus 24% HRA
- On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research Delhi University Research Associate Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline on or before 05/06/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Eligible Candidates are advised to apply on a plain paper enclosing a copy of the resume along with attested copies of the Degree and certificates, experience letter, and recommendation letters to Principal Investigator Prof. Daman Saluja.
- Interested Candidates Can Read The Full Official Notification Before Apply ACBR Jobs 2020.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.