ABVVP Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad has announced a notification for the recruitment of 723 Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist, Dental Asst Surgeon Vacancies 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Application Form by 18-07-2020.
ABVVP Vacancies Notification 2020 – Apply Online for Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist, Dental Asst Surgeon 723 Post
ABVVP is looking for eligible candidates with BDS, DNB qualifications to fill in 723 vacant positions in ABVVP, Andhra Pradesh. Other details of ABVVP Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist, Dental Asst Surgeon Post 2020 like application process, qualification, application fees, age limit, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and important links to download online application forms and notifications are given below…
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
ABVVP Vacancy Notification 2020
Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist, Dental Asst Surgeon Jobs 2020
|Notification||ABVVP 723 Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist, Dental Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2020|
|Start Date of Submission||19/06/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||18/07/2020|
|Job Location||APVVP Hospitals|
|Hiring Organization||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Education Qualification||BDS, DNB|
|Total Vacancies||723 Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 Jun 2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18 Jul 2020 05:00 PM|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 1500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 1000|
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01-07-2020
|Gen/ UR||42 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST|
03 years for OBC
- DAS – Candidates should have passed BDS or its equivalent qualification from a College recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- CAS Specialist -Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in that particular specialty or its equivalent qualification included in the Schedule -I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the medical Council of India.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|DAS – APVVP||26|
|Directorate of Health||05|
- ₹ 53,500 per month.
- To Selection Process See the Notification, Direct Link is given below.
How to Apply
- Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist, Dental Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 19/06/2020 to 18/07/2020.
- Check all the required documents and information, asked in the form.
- Keep ready scan copy of the documents as per the recruitment form.
- Kindly check all details, before submitting the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee, if applicable.
- Final and most important step take a print out of final submitted form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- Interested Candidates can Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply ABVVP Jobs 2020.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.