Sainik School, Satara has Recently Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the PGT, TGT and Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Sainik School, Satara is Accepting Applications for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Laboratory Assistant in different departments. Eligible Candidates having required qualification and Experience Can apply to the Posts through the Online Mode.
Sainik School, Satara
PGT, TGT and Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Online Apply Last Date : 15 May 2020
Age Limit as on 15 May 2020
- Between 21 years to 35 years.
Vacancy Details | Total: 07 Post
- PGT (Chemistry) : 01 Post
- PGT (Mathematics) : 01 Post
- PGT (Physics) : 01 Post
- TGT (Mathematics) : 01 Post
- TGT (Social Science) : 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry) : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and Laboratory Assistant Job
- PGT on regular basis: (i) Master’s Degree in Chemistry with at least 50% marks from recognized University OR Post-graduate Diploma in Chemistry awarded by the University of Delhi OR M.Sc Degree in Bio-Chem. from a recognized University after doing a minimum of 6 years of study after matriculation OR three years experience of teaching Intermediate of higher classes OR
- (ii) M.Sc.Ed. in Chemistry from Regional College of Education, NCERT with at least 50% marks. Age Limit: Between 21 years to 40 years as on 15 May 2020
- TGT on regular basis: (i) Graduate in Mathematics with at least 50% marks from recognized University AND
- (ii) B.Ed. Degree or recognized Diploma in Education OR B.Sc.Ed. in Mathematics from Regional College of Education, NCERT with at least 50% marks AND
- (iii) Must have qualified CTET/ State TET. Age Limit: Between 21 years to 35 years as on 15 May 2020.
- Assistant (Chem.) on a regular basis: Intermediate Science or equivalent in Chemistry with at least 50% marks from recognized University.
How to Apply
- Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online on or before 15 May 2020.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if asked.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
- In View Of Lockdown Due To Covid-19, Candidates May Send Their Application (On Prescribed Format Only) In Soft Copy To The School [email protected]
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.