Indian Army Recruitment Notification: The Indian Army has Recently Invited to the Online Application Recruitment Form for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, and Other Post Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Recruitment and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Army General/Technical Recruitment 2020
Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical and Other Post Recruitment 2020
Army Recruitment Rally will be held Conducted for Eligible Candidates of Ladhakh (UT) Districts Leh and Kargil from 26 June 2020 to 30 June 2020 at Army Helipad Ground, Kargil. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 27 April 2020 to 10 June 2020.
- Online Apply Last Date : 10 June 2020
- 17 ½ – 21 Years
Indian Army Vacancy Details | Total: 06 Post
- Soldier General Duty: 01 Post
- Soldier Technical: 01 Post
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 01 Post
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management: 01 Post
- Soldier Tradesman: 02 Post
Eligibility Criteria | Educational Qualification
- Soldier General Duty: Class 10th/High school pass with 45 percent marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following the grading system, Min. D Grade (33% to 40%) in each subject or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman: Class 8th/10th Simple Pass.
How to Apply
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online on or before 10 June 2020 through the official website i.e. @joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, if Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.