Short Information: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Are Recently Uploaded Result, Cutt Off, Merit List 2020 for the 4858 posts of Clerk Recruitment 2019, against Advt. No.: Advt No.5/2019. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies and Appeared in the Recruitment Test Can Check the Result, Cutt Off, Merit List Now.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) had issued an Offical Notification for the Clerk (4858 Post) Vacancy 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates had applied through prescribed format for the following Job on or before August 13, 2019, on its official website @hssc.gov.in. Now the Authority had declared the Result, Cutt Off marks, Merit List for the above-mentioned post, Selected Candidates Are Advised to Check and Download the same through the HSSC Offical Website, Or can use a direct link to download, given at the end of this post.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Application Begin: 24/06/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/07/2019 (Extended Date 13 August 2019)
- Download Admit Card Pre Exam Fee: 14/09/2019
- Exam Date: 21, 22, 23 /09/ 2019
- Last date for deposit fee: 16/08/2019
- General /OBC: 150/-
- SC/ST / PWD: 75
- Ex-Service: Nill
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Vacancy Details, Total: 4858 Post
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the 12th Class First Division/Graduation.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
- Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
- The Eligible Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
How to Apply
- Haryana HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Interested Applicants Can Apply Online between 26/06/2019 to 13/08/2019.
- Candidate has to Read the Official Notification Carefully in detail, Before Apply Online.
- Check all the Required Documents and Information, Asked in the Form.
- Keep Ready Scan copy of the Documents as per the Recruitment Form.
- Kindly Check all Details in Preview Mode, Before Submit the Application Form Online.
- Pay the Requisite Application Fee, Otherwise, your filled form would not be completed and you would not be entitled to attend the Exam.
- Final and Most Important Step take a Print Out of Final Submitted Form and keep it safe for a future course of action.
|Schedule for Scrutiny of Documents||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Written Examination Notice||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Result 2019||Click Here|
|Final Result 2020||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Get Daily Job Alert | Register Free…
Get Latest Govt Job Alert for State PSC, UPSC, SSC, PSU, IBPS, Police, Railway Recruitment & Bank Jobs. Live Updates for Govt Jobs, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Exam, Sarkari Result & Sarkari Naukri along with Online Application Forms & Notifications.